For accurate colour measurement with hyperspectral imaging technology.
The Mach5+ is a laboratory camera-based multispectral color measurement instrument. It can measure multiple areas and multiple colors in one scan of any object placed in the drawer of the instrument.
The Mach5+ instrument can, like a spectrophotometer measure colour accurately but also has the advantages of a camera.
Compared to spectrophotometer:
- The Mach5+ can measure multiple locations, large or small.
- With the Mach5+ people can work faster than with a spectrophotometer.
- The Mach5+ can measure various colours at the same time.
- The Mach5+ can give information about the area, eg. standard deviation of the colour in that area.
- The Mach5+ is very easy to use.
- The Mach5+ can be customized to a specific industry.
- The Mach5+ can read barcodes to identify products.
- The Mach5+ can store images to review later in case of a dispute.
Like a spectrophotometer:
- The Mach5+ gives you accurate colour values in L*,a*b* and X,Y, Z (or your colour model on request).
- The Mach5+ gives you %Reflection data between 400nm and 700nm in 10nm intervals.
- The Mach5+ is easy to calibrate
The Mach5+ can be used in any industry where colour is important as a product enhancer or as a process control indicator.
Like: Food, paper, plastics, textile, paint, detergent, packaging, tobacco, ceramics, building materials, pharmaceutical, and more…
-Guarantee your customers a high and constant colour quality.-Work faster by measuring multiple areas in one scan.
-All measured data, including a product image, is saved on the pc for retrieval later.
-No more human errors during visual inspection.
Below a video that shows how the Mach5+ is used to measure a 96 well microplate, for a more detailed explanation see the post ../news/measure-microplates-with-the-mach5/
A Mach5 demonstration video can be watched online, ask us for a link.
Please contact us for more information or ask us for a quote.
Article in Inform – Aocs.org
Colour Consult developed the Mach5+ and is looking for agents worldwide, please contact us if you are interested.